- WordPress has nicer templates than Blogger, so I should easily be able to come up with a better look than I’ve got now.
- I’ll be able to use my own domain name.
- I can set up static pages so that each of my different online projects will be in one spot.
- I’ll have to pay $6 to $10 a month for Web hosting. Not bad, but free is free. (I can’t use the free WordPress.com service because it forbids advertising.)
- I can use dankennedy.net or media-nation.org as my main domain name, but the one I really want — medianation.org — is already taken.
- I’ll need to put in some time getting up to speed technologically, and I really could put that time to better use.
So I don’t know. If you were me, what would you do?