But it all ends tomorrow! Today’s
five six picks:
- Many Would Shrug if Their Local Newspaper Closed by Andrew Kohut, Pew Research Center
- Iraqi who threw shoes at Bush jailed for 3 years by Hamza Hendawi, The Associated Press
- Life, online, after the Rocky Mountain News by Robert Niles, Online Journalism Review
- Google News Archive Search Shows Promise for News Organizations by Amy Gahran, Poynter.org
- Newspaper failures are old news. It’s time to focus on solutions. by Tom Regan, Christian Science Monitor
- The MinnPost Model: Is it sustainable? by Matt Snyders, City Pages
Here, once again, is NewsTrust’s journalism topic page. Please consider taking part.
2 thoughts on “On and on the NewsTrust J-hunt goes”
OK… you’re obviously having too much fun with NewsTrust these days! That’s great… you’re getting me to visit more often 🙂
Yeah, me too. And reading that “Many Would Shrug …” story really makes me gasp. I wonder what a similar study say, 10 or even 20 years ago would show.
Comments are closed.