NewsTrust is a social-networking tool that enables community members to submit and rate news stories on qualities such as fairness, sourcing and importance. If you’ve never tried it before, I encourage you to sign up and give it a whirl. I’ll keep you posted on what I’m submitting this week in the hopes that you’ll pitch in.
Here is what I submitted this morning. The links will take you not directly to the story but, rather, to a NewsTrust review page. From there you can go to the story and review it for yourself.
- Ex-WaPo Editor Jim Brady to News Sites: Experiment More, Now by Steve Myers, Poynter.org
- Paid Content: You Can’t Tell the Players Without a Scorecard by Ken Doctor, Content Bridges
- The Future of The New Republic by Paul Waldman, The Daily Beast
- United, Newspapers May Stand by David Carr, The New York Times
- Where Were the Media as Wall Street Imploded? by David Folkenflik, National Public Radio
Hope you’ll consider taking part.