The Poynter Institute, a leading journalism-education organization based in St. Petersburg, Florida, has published a doubleheader on “The Return of the Moguls”: an essay about how the book came together and an excerpt on the newspaper business’ bumpy transition to the digital age. Here are some upcoming events:
- Tuesday, June 5, 7 p.m. Tewksbury Public Library, 300 Chandler St., Tewksbury, Massachusetts
- Thursday, June 7, 7 p.m. Annie’s Book Stop, 65 James St., Worcester, Massachusetts
- Wednesday, June 13, 6:30 to 8 p.m. National Press Club, Washington, D.C.
- Thursday, June 14, 6 to 8 p.m. Northeastern University Alumni, Washington, D.C.
- Saturday, June 16, 7 p.m. An Unlikely Story, Plainville, Massachusetts